Do any of the following describe you?
- You know what you want in life but are not sure how to get it?
- You are externally successful but not as happy as you expected to be?
- You are looking for balance while trying to be a loving partner, a great parent and make real contributions in your communities and at work?
- You found a more inspiring model for how to live your life, but are not sure how to integrate it with all the daily pressures and responsibilities of your current situation? (Burners click here)
It IS possible to get more of what you want in your life and these are all areas in which I have particular strength and experience in coaching.
Life coaching with Coach Karpo can help you. Here’s how to know if we are the right fit for each other. You are:
- Ready for change
- Willing to commit to the process
- Excited about the possibilities of your life
- Not looking for someone to fix your problems, but someone to empower you to make positive change
For coaching to be successful, we must have a good connection. If we haven’t spent much time together, it’s essential that we meet for a free 45 minute sample session (either in person or on the phone) so that we can get a feel for each other and you can understand my coaching style. It will help you see how working with a coach and specifically working with me can help you more quickly achieve what you want in your life and deepen your self-understanding. Email me at email@example.com or call 619-922-0006 to set up an initial session.
This sample session is a gift and there is no obligation to hire me. If coaching seems right and there is not a strong connection between us, I will be delighted to refer you to one of my many coaching colleagues to help you find a good fit.
There is a lot of other info on this site — to learn more about: